Sunday, May 23, 2021

Today is all about You



I created my background by stamping a large background stamp and heat embossing it with white embossing powder. I then ink blended over the embossing with Distress Inks in an ombre mix of greens. I die cut my panel down and framed it with a slightly larger white frame. I stamped my moustache and fussy cut it out. I die cut my Happy Birthday three time on black card and layered them for some height and then stamped my sub-sentiment onto a strip of white card for contrast.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for popping in




 

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant masculine card, great stamps and a gorgeous background. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background you created! This is a a perfect masculine card. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the background! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining the Addicted to CAS Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...