Sunday, May 30, 2021

Geometric Birthday


Today I found a geometric stamp in my stash for an upcoming male birthday. I stamped the image three times in Distress Ink : Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke & Black Soot. I made sure I left room for my sentiment which I stamped in the top right hand corner. I then framed my base with black card stock and pop dotted it onto the main card. I left it CAS for the male recipient, it took a lot of will power not to add bling...lol. 

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in







 

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is a great card Vikki! Love the design!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week for our For The Boys challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...