Saturday, May 08, 2021

Have a Beautiful Day

 

I started today's card by stamping a CTMH background stamp with Watermark Ink then heat embossed it with White EP. I then blended DO's Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender & Seedless Preserves and wiped off any colour on the white embossed image. I added an oval die cut that I also lightly inked with DO Spun Sugar to tone down the busy background. I then die cut my flowers, twice with white card and once with a contrasting metallic card and layered them all together. I attached all my layers and white embossed my sentiment on black card stock and fussy cut around it before mounting it onto the card. I finished off with a few coloured pearls for some added interest.

I'm adding my creation to the following challenges...

Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful, elegant card- the background is gorgeous, fabulous die cuts and lovely colours. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card! ...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the color combo. Thanks for joining our challenge Flowers at Aud Sentiments Challenges. Stay safe and keep crafting! Hugs, Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully done Vickie!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about "blooming beautiful" or "anything goes". Hope to see you back there again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thank you for joining us on the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...