Saturday, February 27, 2021

Rainbow Birthday



I picked up a set of 3 stencils from K Mart this week and this one was calling my name! After watching a Gina K tutorial check it out here where she was making rainbow backgrounds with acrylic blocks, I decided to combine the background technique and my new stencil to make a bright birthday card. I swiped my DI's in rainbow order onto my block, then spritzed with water and stamped onto my card. I then layered my stencil and blended the same colours over the same coloured area to produce my pattern. I then die cut my birthday sentiment three time and stacked them for dimension and added a banner with my sub sentiment. To finish off, I foam mounted the panel and I added a few clear sequins for added interest.
I am adding my card to the following challenges :



As always, thanks for stopping by...

 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card ! thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, good luck Nelly DT X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Very beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...