Saturday, February 06, 2021

Have a Lovely Day


I created today's card by firstly stamping my sentiment and then stamping my flowers to make a frame for the sentiment. I then coloured the flowers and sponged a bit more colour around the edges. I sprayed the whole layer with Perfect Pearls Mist and then layered onto contrasting coloured card to finish off.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge : #5 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks : #545 Stamp Act
Polkadoodles : #6 Anything Goes


Hope your day is going well



 

3 comments:

  1. Nice card Vikki, lovely floral frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can one not have a lovely day when you put it that way: framed in pretty flowers.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so effective! You've inspired me to have a go at this sometime ...thanks! Thankyou for sharing with us this time, at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...