Saturday, February 06, 2021

Hello Friend


I created today's card for an overseas Pen pal. I created my background by taping off the edges of my card to create a frame. I then wet my surface and did a wash with DI Mowed Lawn. I dried it off and then coloured the stamped image that was over the green background. I then stamped part of my sentiment and die cut the rest and pop dotted it for added interest.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...



As always, thanks for popping in






 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. elegant card. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple layout and the bold background colour - lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these flowers and you have coloured them so wel, thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy this time and good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...