Saturday, January 16, 2021

Floral Birthday


A bit of everything in this card today...blending, stenciling, stamping, die cutting & heat embossing.
Firstly I blended DI Wilted Violet & Worn Lipstick through my stencil, then stamped my 'happy' and stamped and heat embossed the 'birthday'. I also die cut my flowers on white card and coloured them with DI Wilted Violet. I layered it all together and added some pearls to cover a bit of wayward ink ;)

I'm adding my card to the following challenges:


Thanks for popping in



 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vikki, I love the background on your card and the stencil, so pretty. My fav colours too. Thanks for joing our challenge at Daisy Chains this month, Happy Crafting, Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, Vikki! I love the wonderful colour choices for your background!! Thanks for joining us at the HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blooms! Those colors are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...