Saturday, January 09, 2021

Cheers it's your Birthday


Happy New Year! Let's hope 2021 is a better year for all. Today's card was created using my Geli Plate and some new stencils. I then  trimmed it down and mounted it on coloured card before adding to the base. I stamped and clear embossed 'cheers it's your' then die cut the 'birthday' several times and stacked before attaching to the card. As I feel this card is a bit 'male orientated' I kept it simple and just added a few black pearls for a bit of added interest.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for popping in

  







 

7 comments:

  1. I’ve never tried geli plate printing but it looks like fun! I love how you complimented the patterned background with a simple sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the background and the black sentiment is perfect layered up like you did. Great use of our colors. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How curious you muted the colors from our palette and yet still stayed within the color scheme! Great job. Thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty geli plate background, makes me want to bring out my geli plate to create some new backgrounds. Love that you kept it simplified with a big die sentiment so you saw a good portion of the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Gelli plate background!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges

    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...