Saturday, January 09, 2021

Crisscross Birthday


I created today's card with some background card I made using my Geli Plate. I die cut a frame out of the orange card and inserted it with blue card that was also die cut with the Spellbinders Crisscross. I also inlaid some of insert with orange bits to give it a bit more interest. I stamped and coloured my sentiment with Copic Markers and popped it with up with some fun foam.

I'm adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by









 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and colorful card. And love that you used your Gelli plate to make it! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that orange and blue combo-great card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I have yet to try the Geli Plates. It's on my to do list. Thanks for playing over at the Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great background. Fantastic card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, you Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Vikki, very striking! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and funky colours and design. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous orange-and-blue card! I've not tried using a gelli plate yet; on the radar! Thank you for sharing this gem in the HLS Anything Goes with Dies gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...