Sunday, August 23, 2020

Wish Big


Finished my housework so snuck into my craft room for a play. I had this background card laying around in my stash that I had made previously with DO's and bubble wrap. I trimmed it down and added the bird stamp that I love but hardly ever use...why is that?? Stamped the birds and my sentiment then added a second sentiment to sort of make this a birthday card. I only really 'do' Birthday or Christmas cards so I wanted to be able to use it for a birthday. I then framed the panel with a soft grey card to give it a bit more substance and attached it to the base card.

I am adding my card to the following challenges:

Thanks for popping in

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...