Saturday, August 22, 2020

One of a Kind




Well I have finally stepped into the 'slimline' craze and made my first card. I saw a card created by Korin Sutherland that gave me inspiration for today's card. As I said to Korin...I like sunflowers but I don't seem to like sunflower stamps...go figure...but I really liked Korin's sunflower card so I dug out my one and only sunflower stamp that I had been given and used it for the first time.

I am adding my card to the following challenges:

Thanks for popping in

 

5 comments:

  1. I like your slimline design, the yellow sunflower on the black and white really makes a statement! Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't joined the band wagon yet on slim line but I sure love seeing them and how creative you can be with larger space.. or rather longer space. I love your sunflowers and just coloring one. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flower arrangement on your slim card, it is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges for our Jewels Challenge. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these slimlime cards, gorgeous work Vikki!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...