Saturday, August 15, 2020

Celebrate You



  
Today I have cased a card from a Jennifer McGuire youtube tutorial using white ink, sadly my white ink isn't white anymore so I used yellow ink. I sponged my background with DO Fossilized Amber then stamped my sentiment below where my butterfly was going and stamped tiny flowers in a soft yellow ink. I pop dotted my butterfly after adding a bit of glitter to it and finished the card off with jewels in the center of the flowers.

I am adding my card to the following challenges..


Thanks for popping in

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this stunning card,love your background and butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vikki! This is such a lovely CAS card and that soft yellow background is perfect with your beautiful butterfly! I like the added bling on this simple flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge - "J" is for Jewels!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your striking card! Great in yellow! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday Challenges, crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card. I love the black and yellow. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...