Saturday, April 19, 2014

Take time to Celebrate


 Well, I'm back with my last card for my Stamping Saturday and there is a story to it...I absolutely LOVE the new Cardabilities sketch and I started out making a card nothing like how it turned out to be. It was going to be soft and feminine...there is even soft pink sprayed on this card....but as it evolved it ended  up being a male card. Now this isn't a bad thing but I really wanted to make a nice pretty feminine card so I'm going to have to make another one!! LOL!! With all that aside, I am really happy how this turned out, lets hope the next one is as nice. Make sure you pop on over and check out the stunning cards that have been posted already and wishing you all the best for Easter...whatever  you are doing....


9 comments:

  1. Great card Vikki, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vikki, it is a lovely sketch isn't it? And your interpretation is gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us on Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a fabulous day card making, Vikki and I really like the soft layered stamping on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stylish card! Love your colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool card! Vikki, I love your card in every detail! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities! :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the sketch!
    Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...