Saturday, April 12, 2014

One has need of a friend...


Well, I'm back with a I card I have made using the latest sketch from the team at CAS(E) this Sketch and the latest challenge for Uniko Studio which is a colour challenge. I really like the tile effect although it can be time consuming getting them straight. I used my Tombow markers to 'ink' up my stamp then I used the markers and a paint brush to colour them in....I haven't done that for a while. Thanks for stopping by...
 

 
Uniko Studio Challenge #8

3 comments:

  1. love the mosaic like panel. It's a very eye catching technique. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks fantastic! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...