Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Spotlight on Lillies


Hi All, I've been having one of those days today with our internet...it just kept dropping in and out...frustrating...so I'm only now getting a chance to post today's creations!! Anyway other than that, I have had a great day stamping with my good friend Robyn we haven't had a stamping day for a while now, so it was great to catch up and also have a play in my craft room. I made this card using the latest sketch from Just Add Ink and my second card using the spotlight technique. Thanks for popping in... 



5 comments:

  1. Oh I really love your take on this sketch, a wonderful way to use it. A very effective technique. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Vikki; the pinks are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along again with this week's challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely use of the sketch Vicki. I love the crisp white and fine pink layers...very pretty! Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Vicki. I love all that white space, and your gorgeous pink blooms! You've reminded me how long it's been since I did a spotlight card - it's such a sweet technique. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to use the sketch, Vikki & a very pretty card. Glad you could play along at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...