Monday, August 29, 2016

Floral Birthday


I can't believe I am into my second week off of my two week break already! Where do the days go?? 
At least I have been able to have a bit of crafting time and today I have decided to play with my Brusho's to create some backgrounds. I have used one of them for this card and used my favourite floral die...I just love how dainty it is without getting lost. I am entering my card into the latest Muse challenge where we have been asked to use Marilyn's gorgeous card (posted below) for inspiration and I've used the latest colour challenge from The Paper Girls. Thanks for stopping by.....  
 

  



4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done - love your colour choice and that hollyhock die! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors on your background panel & the flower is so striking in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vikki,
    Gorgeous colors that you've used. The yellow flower is so striking. Thank you for finding inspirations from my card and sharing yours at Muse. Hugs, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Vikki, those Brusho colours look great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...