Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Love,Peace,Joy


Another card for my stamping day and another one for my Christmas stash. For this card, I have taken up the challenge from the DT at Addicted to CAS who's prompt is Silhouette. I have discovered only just recently that I love creating with silhouettes so I was keen to create a card with one. I had a bit of background card I had created previously with my DI's laying around so I used that for my pop of colour then stamped a dove on it, framed it with black card and added my verse. I love how it all turned so created a second one with my left over background card. Well, that's it for me today, thanks for popping in...



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Vikki! The bright blue background with uneven colouring makes the bird pop up! Thank you so much for sharing your card at Addicted to CAS challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Vikki, love these fresh colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and I love the blue background. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...