Saturday, August 13, 2016

Harlequin Birthday


For today's card, I have used the latest challenge from the DT at Muse. I stamped my main image with DI Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon & Faded Jeans, then stenciled part of the background with Tumbled Glass to give it a bit more life. I die cut 'birthday' and just ran the sponge I used for the stencil to take the white starkness away and raised it on pop dots. Finished it off with a small 'happy', layered it on a blue mat and added some blue gems. Thanks for stopping by....
Tracey's Card

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vik, I really like this card...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the variations in blue you achieved with stamping in distress markers! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I like the blended blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vikki, your tones of blue are beautiful with that pretty bloom! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...