Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lighthouse


My last card for the day and I never thought I would use a Cardabilities sketch for a male card because they always scream feminine to me...lol...but here it is. I've used the colour Q colour selection and both The Challenge & CASology want Nautical. There are a few blogs with the same cue over the last week or so. I was going to 'do' a ship but opted for this lighthouse which is the first time I've used it so very pleased about that. Anyway, I'm off to have dinner with my hubby who had a late shift today, I hope your Wednesday has gone well. Thanks for popping in...

   

9 comments:

  1. How wonderful you used our sketch for this perfect masculine creation! Well done! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    Cardabilities DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card with this lighthouse! Pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vikki, not only a great take on the sketch, but a really fab guy card...love it! Really good inspiration for those difficult male cards, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the sketches from cardabilities are absolutely wonderful for male cards!! This looks fantastic.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vikki! I love this lighthouse! Having lived my life near the shore of Lake Michigan nearly my whole life, they sure are a favorite of mine. Fantastic addition to The Challenge gallery - thanks so much for sharing with us, and do use that stamp again - it is gorgeous!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great nautical design! Love the lighthouse image. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Vikki! I love your lighthouse. I've been in a lighthouse once in my life and that is when I was in Jamaica. I loved it.Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely
    Love the light house theme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...