Saturday, January 28, 2023

Watercolour Birthday


I made today's background by swiping some Distress Oxide inks onto my work surface, spritzing the ink with water and laying my card down over them. I dried it off with a heat tool, die cut my panels, some small florals and the 'happy' for my sentiment. Once I had worked out my layout, I stamped my 'birthday' to complete my sentiment and I also spritzed a bit Perfect Pearls Mist to add a little bit of shiny interest.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in



 

1 comment:

  1. What a fab background. I need to do more inky background cards as they always look for lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...