Saturday, January 28, 2023

Floral Wreath



Today's card was inspired by several Chrissie Stokes tutorials view here. My background feature was created by using my 'Gelli Plate'. I selected the part I wanted to use and then stamped some script on it and embossed it with gold embossing powder. I then cut a window that would fit my floral wreath and adhered the wreath around the aperture. I die cut my sentiment from gold card and added a couple of white butterflies then layered my panel onto the same gold card I used for the sentiment.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in.



 

3 comments:

  1. Your wreath and butterflies are so delicate. Beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at Seize the birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Such lovely die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful delicate CAS design - love it.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...