Saturday, June 20, 2020

Yellow Florals


I saw Erin Thompson's card online and just had to case it, check it out here. I loved the monochromatic background and then the lovely pop of colour in the flowers. I love yellow but it's not a colour I use a lot which made me have a go at making this card. Watercoloured my background with DO's then coloured my flowers with an assortment of yellow Copics.

I'm adding my card to the following challenges...
Seize the Birthday: #193 Watercolouring
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: #24 Colouring
Alphabet Challenge: F is for Flora

Thanks for popping in

5 comments:

  1. So pretty. A great background for those lovely blooms. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring of the beautiful flowers. A gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card came out beautiful! I think it's such an honor to have someone CASE a card and I am sure she did too. Love your background behind your lovely flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - as you said, the yellow against the background looks great.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...