Sunday, June 07, 2020

Harlequin Birthday


I have made today's card for a friends upcoming birthday. I masked off a border then inked my background with DO 'Peacock Feathers, inked my stencil with a slightly contrasting colour DO 'Mermaid Lagoon' then stamped my image. Coloured in the non silhouette flowers with Copic B12 as well as the 'happy' in my sentiment. Added some gems to finish off and framed with coloured card stock.
I am adding my card to the following challenges: 

Thanks for popping in

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Vikki... great stencilled background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and nice masking - could you just let me know which line in our grid you have followed please? Thanks JOSTTT018

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful background for your card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the My Time to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you attempted the row of Nature | Watercolor | Masking... such a beautiful card! Thanks for using some of the components of the #JOSTTT018 challenge for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great idea to combine masking with the stencils. Thanks for joining us at JOSTTT018

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the image and great layout. Thanks for joining in this months 'Flowers' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...