Saturday, June 01, 2019

Quilted Floral Birthday


Today's card was inspired by Yana Smakula. I just love Yana's cards, pop on over to her site for a peek, link is here. I used a blue base card like the card I was casing, this is right out of my comfort zone but I thought, you like Yana's card so just roll with it. I don't have the same stamps so have adapted the design with what I have in my stash. I embossed the blue base card then stamped my 'happy' sentiment in blue and clear embossed it. Coloured some pre stamped flowers that I have been saving for a rainy day and fussy cut them as well as some leaves. Stamped my 'birthday' sentiment on to white card for contrast and added white square pearls on the bottom half of the card for some added interest.

I am adding my card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Yana Smakula
Simon Says Stamp | Clean & Simple Floral Friendship Card - Thank You For Being My Friend. Video tutorial by Yana Smakula

5 comments:

  1. That is absolutely beautiful, Vikki. The pearls make it so feminine.

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Birthday challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty feminine card Vikki - that lattice EF always look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Birthdays” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card, I love the added pearls to the embossed panel. Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the pearls!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Birthday Challenge!

    -Treva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...