Sunday, June 09, 2019

LOVE


I have created today's card for my cousin who is marrying his love next month. I started off with a background that I made with watered down DI's. Before it dried I laid one of my stencils onto it to give it a soft background pattern. I have then die cut a couple of fancy ovals out of gold card, stamped my swans and embossed with gold glitter EP and then stamped again with clear EP and fussy cut them. I did the same for my 'love' sentiment and added a couple of the little stars that were cut out of one of the die cuts.

I am adding my card to the following challenges:


 Thanks for stopping by


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card for a marriage! Thanks for joining in at challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card, your background is one of my favorite cards, your cousin will love it
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...