Saturday, November 19, 2016

White Christmas


I'm on a roll today...another Christmas card for my collection and for this card I used Bonnie's card from CAS Watercolour Card Challenge for inspiration which I think is just stunning! The DT from CAS Watercolour Card Challenge's latest challenge is to use Text other than your Sentiment and I'm also adding my card to Power & Spark who want Pink and Crafty Cardmakers who asked for Embossing. Well my day of stamping is sadly coming to an end...I hope your weekend is off to a good start with lots of stamping. Thanks for popping in...


    

                        Crafty Cardmakers: #177 Embossing Heat or Dry 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Vikki! Gorgeous card inspired by Bonnie's design. LOVE your large text background with the pink watercolouring. Really beautiful and striking Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three lovely card Vikki, a great day stamping today, thanks for the company and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CASE of Bonnie's card, Vicki. I love your version just as much! Your heat eb text really pops with your watercolor wash and love how you added your die cut in white trees and snow bank. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am honored that you would CASE my card, Vikki! And you've done a wonderful job on this! Love the pink background with your snowy trees! The snowbank adds a wonderful added detail! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and the embossed words/background is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Glenda
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at crafty cardmakers this time. I love the effect of the pink wash - what a lovely card!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...