Saturday, November 19, 2016

Christmas Wishes


Well it's been a while since I have posted a card and of course Christmas is on everyone's mind as it is mine, so today's card is just that. I have used a watercolour background with a die cut Christmas tree and a gold punched star. I then stamped Christmas Wishes by using two different sets and added another little star to the sentiment. I'm entering my card to the Happy Little Stampers November challenge who want 'Watercolour' and to ABC Christmas Challenge who asked for 'Wish'. Thanks for stopping in...
 

 

ABC Christmas Challenge: W for Wishes


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful clean and simple design and lovely sentiment, perfect for our challenge at ABC Christmas this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very stylish card! I love the tree. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    Emma - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this .... great CAS design. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...