Saturday, January 24, 2015

Burning Rubber...

 For today's card I'm playing along with the latest challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch. It's a great sketch with so many options....as always my first thoughts are flowers and such but I made myself take a step back and think differently, so I've ended up with a male card. I used to struggle with male cards but am now finding them much easier to make even if I do lean towards black a lot. Which is why my car has been stamped onto some previously made DI background paper. Thanks for stopping in...

4 comments:

  1. That's a great card Vik...I love that car stamp...great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this masculine take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool 'male' Vikki, love the tread and that's a neat car stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! What a fabulous masculine card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...