Sunday, May 11, 2014

you brighten my day


Here's another card for the latest Annabelle Stamps challenge...like I said in my previous post, I really liked the DT cards for this months challenge. While surfing recently I had noticed a card where the image was cut through then part of it popped up on mounting tape, I really liked this and it has been on my to do list so when I saw this card by Therese it really grabbed my eye as well so I have used her card for inspiration too. For my colour scheme, I have taken up the challenge from City Crafter who want a citrus flavour, I don't usually do citrus so it was a great challenge. Make sure you pop on over and check both challenges out and Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there as it's Mothers Day today here in Oz. I'm off to have brekky with my beautiful daughter then tonight we are all going out to dinner together...I'm being spoilt...

  

8 comments:

  1. WOW Vikki it's stunning, great use of the colours a real cheery card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very stunning card!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And again, love it Vikki, the flower popping over the edge is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that flower! Super card Vikki, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card and a wonderful take on the challenge ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...