Saturday, May 31, 2014

Happy Birthday floral banner....


 Hi Fellow Stampers, it is a bit of a dreary day here with no real rain just annoying drizzle which makes it hard to get your washing dry. Anyway onto better things...here is my first card for my stamping Saturday, as I've said before I love the CAS(E) this Sketch challenges and they are my first stop each Saturday. For today's card, I've used a new Spellbinder die that I bought this week while I was away for work. I am a travelling sales rep and one of my stops is at a small township called Babinda which has a really great craft shop. Scraptherapy is also an online store so if you get a chance check it out...sadly...I am that much of a regular that even if they are actually closed to the public, she will always let me in to shop as she knows I am just passing through which is what happened this week. I went in for one thing but of course came out with more than that...hehe....
So, this weeks card I've made using the latest CAS(E) this Sketch for my design and I've also used the latest colour combo from Colour Me! Hope your day is going well, I'll be back soon with another post, see you then.

   

4 comments:

  1. what a pretty clean and simple take on the color combo... thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dies and love the scoring :) Thanks for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card!! Like the embossing!! Come on over to my blog - I am hosting a giveaway for my 50th post!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...