Saturday, April 06, 2013

Happy Birthday birdies



Well....I don't know where this card came from...I don't do cute & I don't colour in..but here is a card with both of those things! This is a new stamp set I bought as I don't have many 'kid' orientated stamps but as I now have two little nieces I thought it wouldn't hurt to buy some. I must admit it was hard to actually buy them because they are so cutesy. lol!! Anyway I am posting this card over on Retro Sketches for the design and on Colour Throwdown for the colour combo. I'm off to find some more inspiration...thanks for popping by. 

Retro Sketches: rs#57
Color Throwdown: CTD236


  


2 comments:

  1. This is a real cute whimsical card Vikki and great use of the Retro Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love how you used the sketch and the colors. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...