Saturday, April 06, 2013

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional



I'm back with my third card for the day...I'm on a roll but it's about to come to a halt as we are off to the footy soon. I seem to be in a 'bird' frame of mind today because it wasn't until I was thinking about what images I was going to use for the card when I realised I was picking a bird again and that was what I had used on the other two cards!! Oh well..for this card I have taken up the challenge from Freshly Made Sketches & The Play Date Cafe. This card is male orientated and that sentiment suits a few of the males in my life...lol. Anyway, once again, thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll be lucky enough to steal a bit of time tomorrow to make a card. I hope you are having a great weekend, until next time...happy stamping.

Freshly Made Sketches: FMS#80
The Play Date Cafe: PDCC176


  

6 comments:

  1. Thumbs up - card of the day Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment - and the birds on the wire are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used the birds on the line as part of the sketch. Very creative! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love birds, and your look so sweet, and the sentiment is perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful take on the sketch! Great sentiment too! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic sentiment - this would make a perfect guy card. Love the little birdies on the wire, too! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...