Saturday, December 15, 2012

SFYTT - DECEMBER '12 + JAI #148


Good morning All...I have been over at I (heart) Sketches and the December Sketch for you to Try is up so I have made a card using their design. Once again, I am posting my chrissy card over on Just Add Ink who want you to Just Add Christmas..make sure you check them both out.

dec2012sketch 

  JAI 148- Just Add Christmas



I also wanted to post this card too...I saw a similar card over on Heather's 'Bits & Pieces' blog which I thought was stunning...check it out here. As always, thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Well, you've certainly been busy, Vikki - making the most of your time off! Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing them with us at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly had fun producing some lovely Christmas cards Vikki. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee you're on a roll with Xmas cards Vikki! I think this one is my favourite - gorgeous layout and I love those trees! Thanks for joining us again at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...