Thursday, December 20, 2012

FMS #66


Hi Stampers, I am back with another card before I head off to organise some dinner for us all. For this design I have used the latest Freshly Made sketch for my card...sadly it has come to that time where this is the last sketch from team for 2012. Thanks for the great sketches ladies and can't wait to see the first one for 2013!! Again, I have used one the flowers I made using my Starbursts from Lindy's Stamp Gang...this colour was Tibetan Poppy Teal..I like this colour and gravitate to it all the time. I also sprayed the card lightly with it too. Well, I am off...I hope the rest of your day/evening goes well, until next time, happy stamping!!


3 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty Vikki! I love the little scallops around your circle! So glad you joined us for this last sketch and look forward to seeing you more next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love this color combo! And the layered flower is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch! The blues are so pretty and I just love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...