Saturday, October 29, 2011

Scrapbook Boutique October Challenge & JUGS #104




and last but not least.....here is the card I made for the Scrapbook Boutique October Challenge. I had been skyping earlier with Robyn and she told be to check out this challenge. I had looked at it previously but not got around to making a card for it. Luckily, I just happen to have some 'new' black & white papers so that really gave me the inspiration to have a go. I was still a little blank as to what sort of layout to do and after searching my regular sites came across the last JUGS design which I thought was quite nice...so, here it is and I hope you  like it.
Well that's it for me today, once again, thanks for stopping by. Until next time, happy stamping.


3 comments:

  1. Those B&W papers that you 'happen to have' are perfect! Such a fabulous card, it's so elegant!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vikki, so good to see you playing along with the Scrapbook Boutique challenge this month Now I'm waiting for a card from Robyn :)!!!
    Love the look of the papers you used and that flowers is delish! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vikki just read you had trouble leaving a comment on one of the SBB blogs email me if you can and we could try and sort it out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...