Saturday, October 29, 2011

Less is More #38

POLKA DOTS
 


Good Morning Fellow Stampers...It is a lovely Saturday morning here in North Queensland, Australia. Summer is not quite here but enough to make it a lovely sunny day, good to be outside..but better yet a good day to be stamping!!

I have sat down early to make the latest Less Is More challenge...hopefully it is still open when I go to post it. This week it is 'Polka Dots' so I have cheated and used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots to add the 'polka dots' to my card. As usual of late, it is a xmas card, helping me to take the stress out of making my xmas cards instead of the mad rush that I usually have each year.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend....until next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...