Sunday, December 19, 2021

Let's Celebrate Christmas


I created today's card by stamping my snowflakes with Watermark ink and then embossing them with White EP. I then blended the panel with Distress Inks - Broken China & Villainous Potion, trimmed it down and framed it with white card that I die cut using a Die Plate and then framed them both with a matching purple card. I die cut my shadow die with the same purple and the sentiment with white and layered it all together, then to finish it off, I added a sub-sentiment.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in



 

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Lovely embossed and blended background. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I LOVE this so much!!! Awesome colors and such a gorgeous holiday card! Thank you for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the coloring techniques for your snowflake background... beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background and the die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...