Saturday, November 27, 2021

Joy to You and Yours


Today's card was created by using my Gelli Plate and Distress Inks to create the background. I cut the Gelli Plate panel down to size and stamped my main focal point sentiment which I then embossed with gold powder. I then punched some stars with shiny gold card and adhered them, stamped my sub sentiment and trimmed it down before adhering it as well. I also used a cover plate to give a bit more interest for my base card and drew around the edge with a gold Painty Zig Pen to finish it off.
I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in







 

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely warm card and the gold looks fabulous against the papaya and sundance background. Could you let me know what your 4th colour is as it’s not obvious to me! Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the background colours- so beautiful with the gold embossing. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful creation! Love the color scheme! Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background with lovely choice of colors... CAS and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background you created is amazing and the gold embossing on top just really finishes it off. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...