Saturday, June 12, 2021

Special Day



For today's card, I stamped my floral image and heat embossed it with white EP. I then inked my background by blending DO's Spun Sugar, Abandoned Coral & Seedless Preserves. I used a stitched die to cut out the part of the panel I wanted to use and also die cut some white card stock with the next size up to frame my coloured panel. I die cut my sentiment 3 times and layered them together for dimension. I also added a sub-sentiment and some pearls. I mounted the panel for some more dimension to finish the card.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by...



 

4 comments:

  1. Great Technique and a lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Julie TPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Vikki. I'd sure LOVE to have you come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have GREAT prizes from our awesome sponsors. I hope you will come join the fun. I'd LOVE seeing more of your art.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background with those flowers in it. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look of this beauty!
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...