Saturday, June 19, 2021

Lots of Love



I had another go at Copic colouring for today's card...still need to practice. I stamped my floral image multiple times then coloured them with Copic markers. I then die cut out my panel, layered it on an embossed white card and layered that onto a matching pink card. I die cut my sentiment three times and adhered them together for extra dimension and added a sub-sentiment on black card underneath. I also added some pink pearls to finish it off.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by





 

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Vikki, nice colouring and love the two part sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card and a beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing at EAC! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Vikki. Lovely image and colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty creation! Your Copic colour work is lovely! Thank you for joining in the fun at Everybody Art Challenge with this lovely card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...