Saturday, June 12, 2021

A Beautiful Birthday



An easy but soft and pretty card today. I watercoloured my background panel with DO's. I swiped them in the rainbow order then spritzed them with water before placing my card into the rainbow. I dried the panel off with my heat tool then die cut my Flowery Thinlits panel and adhered it to the rainbow base. I die-cut my sentiment two times and layered them for a bit of dimension and added a sub-sentiment. I then finished my card off with a few sequins for a bit of glitz.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully colourful. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the simple technique of how you made the background and the beautiful overlay. Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I like the pastel rainbow in the background, and the white paper on top looks like lace to me. The black elements are bold but don't take away from the floral motif, and the tiny bit of bling you added rounds up everything so nicely. All in all, like a scene from a tropical paradise. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with the rainbow background. Thanks for joining us ta the Alphabet challenge. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...