Sunday, July 30, 2023

Magical Season




Today's card was created by blending my panel with Distress Oxides Crushed Olive & Mowed Lawn, then stamping my Pine bough in the top left corner with DO Rustic Wilderness. I then cut out a smaller panel from the original and layered it on a panel of white. I stamped my sentiment and adhered the top two panes and layered them onto the bottom panel ensuring the leaves lined up.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ink blending and stamping on your fabulous layered card, thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I LOVE the CAS and your inking is amazing. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...