Saturday, April 01, 2023

Geo Birthday


I haven't posted for a while...life gets in the way. I created a few stenciled backgrounds a few weeks ago with Distress Oxides and this is the first card from that stash. I felt it was a male orientated card so I kept it simple. I layered my panel onto black card, thenI inked up some scrap card with DO Blueprint Sketch and die cut my sentiment twice. I adhered them together and attached them to my panel and added a sub-sentiment below. I did add a bit of Perfect Peals to the sentiment to give it a bit of a lift.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in



 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. great design. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday, Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty, thank you for joining us at crafty gals challenge corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...