Saturday, July 23, 2022

Pastel Rainbow

 

Today's card has a soft pastel rainbow background that I created with my funky circle stencil. I then die cut my 'happy' sentiment twice, once with white scrap and once with holographic card that was used for the top layer. After working out my positions, I then stamped my birthday sentiment. I also die cut my panels with a stitched die and put them all together. To finish off, I stamped and fussy cut some funky flowers and added a bit of glass finish glue and a sprinkle of glitter to give them a shine.
I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in



3 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow stencilling and the sparkly 'happy'. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to do the color blending background with the stenciling. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz, Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely..
    Thank you for joining HLS dies challenge
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...