Saturday, February 19, 2022

Fabulous Day


For today's card, I created my feature panel by using my Gel Plate to create the blue background and a floral stencil that I then coloured with DI's. I started off with a large piece of card and stenciled it using a rainbow pattern, then die cutting it into four and picking my favourite piece, I then ran it through a background die for a little more interest. I die cut my flower two times with thick cardstock and adhered them together for some extra height, worked out my placement and then stamped my sentiment. I then layered the main panel onto some mulberry coloured card and adhered them all together.

I am adding my creation to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in



 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stencil work! And perfect placement of the flower and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty floral background. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month and showing us your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is awesome! Well done - Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Daisy Chain Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...