Monday, January 27, 2020

A little bird told me...


I created todays cards with a flower, some leaves and little bird that were laying around on my desk. I also used my new TE Blender Brushes for the first time today since getting them as a Christmas present from my hubby. They are sooo pretty, I didn't want to put ink on them!! LOL!! 
I sponged a pink rectangle and then layered my elements. Die cut a birthday sentiment and stamped my 'happy', added some sequins to finish it all off and mounted it on pink card.

I'm adding my creation to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping by

Vikki

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty floral creation with the little birdie, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Feminine' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Loving the pastel colors and such a great design!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Vikki, fabulous stamps, soft and pretty colour palette and lovely clean design. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love every inch of this gorgeous card, bright happy colours, beautiful flower, the fonts and the cute little bird.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck with your entry.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty especially in the lovely colours you chose to use.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...