Monday, December 16, 2019

Happy Birthday to You



I created todays card with a new Penny Black stamp 'Flower Fields' and my Tombow markers. I coloured the image with my markers and spritzed with water than stamped. Used my water colour brush to push the ink around and added touches with a black pen to the centres. Stamped my sentiment and layered on black card.

I'm adding my creation to the following challenges:
Penny Black and More: December - Flowers
Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge: December - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by
Vikki

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and colorful card! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely image with some great colours and a clean background.
    Thank you for joining our 'Flowers all over' challenge at Penny lack and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bright and happy summery colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so pretty, love stamps you can do this technique with
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...