Saturday, September 28, 2019

Not Older Just Better


Created the background for today's card with DO's Carved Pumpkin, Mermaid Lagoon & Wilted Violet. Sponged my inks on and blended, then spritzed with water. Stamped my image and sentiment then stamped my birthday sentiment on black card and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Popdotted my birthday sentiment and layered it on black & white card then attached it to ivory card for completion.

I am adding my creation to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in 



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rich colours for your background and a super landscape stamp ... nice card Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such striking coloured card! ... thanks for sharing with this weeks Polkadoodle challenge, hugs Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card - fab colours and fantastic sentiment!!

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Love this creation you made it`s really gorgeous
    And Thank You for joining us at the Polkadoodles Challenge

    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella
    xx

    https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and how you used them. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blended sponging style you've used. Thanks for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. You did a lovely job creating the background for those stamped images. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge. Please come back soon and share more of your projects with us. I can't wait to see what you create! 💙☕Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...