Saturday, May 11, 2019

Happy Mothers Day


Hi Stampers, today's card was inspired by Yana Smakula, I just love her cards. Firstly I worked out the placement of my die cut and sentiment. Stamped the sentiment then stamped my assortment of flowers. I then water coloured them with DO's, once they were dry I die cut my 'happy' and die cut it again with mounting tape. A bit didn't cut through properly so I'm not 100% happy but overall I love the end result.

I am adding my cards to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in

6 comments:

  1. That's such an effective technique, and I've never tried it.

    Your card is lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us for our Cut it Up for our Mothers’ Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and perfect for our Mother's Day Challenge! Thanks for sharing your card and very fun technique with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!!!! The background is wonderful!!!
    Thanks so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge. Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Vikki ! Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...