Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Keep Your Face to the Sun


Today's card was made for a friends sister who isn't well. They wanted sunbeams to be a part of the card which I must admit was hard for me but I am really happy with the end result. I sponged the rays with DO's & a stencil, die cut my flowers and coloured them with DO's, added a frame, stamped my sentiment, pop dotted the panel and added a few tiny pearls for interest.

I am adding my cards to the following challenges:

Happy Little Stampers: April - Anything Goes with Dies
Expressions Craft Challenge: #11 Flowers & Frames
Creative Sketchy Girls: #35 Flowers
Ike's World Challenges: D is for Die


Thanks for popping in



9 comments:

  1. Wonderful work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation and love how you incorporated the sun beams, great job. Thank you for joining us this month at IKEsWORLD, hugs Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a beautiful card. Lovely. Thanks for entering into the Expressions Craft challenge this month.
    Shweta
    DT at Expressions Craft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous - excellent sun beams and those flowers are beautiful. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an elegant and beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at EC

    love
    roshni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for participating in Expressions craft April challenge. Wishing you good luck.

    DT Isha Pai
    Expressions Craft

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such nice card! Thanks for joining Expressions Craft challenge# 11
    Best of luck!
    DT Ruchi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Ikesworldchallenges.

    Val DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card for our flowerchallenge!
    Nancy DT Creative Sketchy Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...